TOPPING-OUT CEREMONY & BUILDING INAUGURATION
TOPPING-OUT CEREMONY & BUILDING INAUGURATION, A MILESTONE TO BE HONOURED APPROPRIATELY
Celebrating together, toasting, being proud of what has been achieved. A building inauguration is something special. Its tradition and emotion, an introducing “yourself” or “the new” to employees, business partners or friends and neighbours. We would be pleased to plan the upcoming topping-out ceremony for you down to the smallest detail and ensure that your wishes are fulfilled.
Thanks to our experience in the event sector, we know what is important and can present you a comprehensive concept tailored to your needs for your inauguration ceremony. You get ideas for invitations, greetings, catering and of course for entertainment like DJ, live band, show acts, artists and moderators. Matching furniture as well as sufficient technology and a light concept are just as self-evident as small extra high lights for your sightseeing tour through the new premises. If desired, we will also be happy to organise hotel bookings, transfers for arrival and departure of your guests from outside.
As a full-service event agency, we offer all services from a single source and with the right content and perfect staging, we ensure that your company is put in the limelight and your goals are achieved at the inauguration ceremony. We always keep an eye on your budget.
Be a host at your topping-out ceremony and focus on your guests. Just leave the rest to us. We promise fascination, emotion, enthusiasm and an unforgettable opening ceremony.
FULL SERVICE FOR YOUR TOPPING-OUT CEREMONY & BUILDING OPENING:
- Consultation appropriate to the building conditions
- Personal support
- Creative conception with focus on your requirements
- Budget oriented offers
- Transparent cost calculation
- Suitable catering offers for topping-out ceremonies & building openings
- Modern invitation process for press and guests
- Flight and hotel booking, transfer organization
- Organisation and implementation of the supporting programme
- Coordinated and matching decoration
- Newest event equipment and technology
- Photo and video documentation during the entire event